This traditional Geared Lift is considered the first lift in the lift industry and it will remain be the best option specially with the recent cutting edge of the technology which is built-in the machine for system correcting error and other safety added features such as emergency breaking system and noiseless pillow protection which makes it the First number 1 sales machine in the world.
Geared Traction Elevators have traditionally been the most widely used model.
Fits the best for residential buildings with frequent on/off power with FUJI energy saving inverter.
This type include noise reduction unit tested and approved from Lift institute for 2d/B.
PS: these specification is based on standard package lift with EN 81 sold in European Market , it might be changed per the regional requirements ,please contact support or sales point at your region for detailed specification which is available for your region.
2017 EU Eco Energy
Synergy1000® lift model was born 7 years ago and already won the Energy saving certificate and reach the sales number of 350 unit worldwide.
Best lift design & features
We work hard to give the best lift design in term of cabin materials and equipment and accessories , to match building design and client needs.
61 Years of experience
More than 6 decades of dedicated hard work we are delivering high end product starting for small residential objects to big entertainment halls.
Service & Support
Design and Planning
- People Flow consultation, energy consumption calculations, building traffic analysis and planning
- Planning and specification with easy to use tools for CAD drawings and BIM
- Elevator interior design with PrismaTec Design collection and tools
Construction and elevator
- Professional project management and clearly defined site requirements
- Proven, efficient and safe installation methods
- Elevators for construction time use
- A maintenance contract tailored to your needs
- Equipment assessment and asset management planning
- Modernization solutions for the whole lifecycle of your building